Friday, August 3, 2012

Olympics

I really enjoy the Olympics.  I get so excited watching the games, races, etc.  My family was able to attend the Olympic games in Atlanta.  That was such a wonderful experience being around people from all over the world.  I am not much of an athelete but I can Hoola Hoop!  (It has to do with the live it I am on!)

You know God has set a race before us.  One we need to race with endurance.  Sometimes we get out of breath just like the swimmers and hurdle jumpers.  It is a little different though.  We run out of breath because we don't spend the time we need to be spending in God's Word!  Those competing in the Olympics just didn't wake up last week and decide to compete.  They have been preparing and practicing for years.
How much practice/preparation are we doing?

Something to think about.

1 comment: