Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Grandma's Christmas


We had Grandma's Christmas at our house this year.  That might sound strange to some of you but that is what it was labeled and I must say I liked it being called that.  I am Grandma!  You see it was the first time in many years all our children, their spouces and our grandchildren were all together with Doug and I for Christmas.  Actually it was after Christmas but it was still a celebration together.

We ate together, played games together, took pictures together and some of us even worshipped together.  We laughed alot.  Grandma's Christmas was fun. 

You know what is not fun?  Sickness.  Some of us ended up sick.  The flu struck.

It is never fun to have sickness at your house. Doug has the flu. I have read where many of my friends have been sick or had family members that were sick. It is never fun.


Sometimes we have to endure the bad to realize the good.  To be thankful for the good.

It wasn't fun for Jesus to die on that cross either but because He did we can celebrate the good------HEAVEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment