Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'm Back

Well not totally.  My emotions are playing havoc with me lately.  I am not usually an emotional person so this is a hard thing for me.

Doug is doing so much better.  He is getting his strength back more and more every day.  For that we are thankful.

I guess I wrote about 12 blogs in my head the two weeks we were at the hospital but they never made it to the computer.  I am sure now I will not remember them.  But what I do remember is that God was with us the whole time.  He never left us or forsaked us.  He wrapped His arms around us.  He sometimes used others to comfort us.

As I walked the halls of the hospital I saw families that were also concerned for the health of their loved ones.  Some might not have been as lucky as we were.  I prayed for them and I know others were praying for us.  That too was a comfort.  Knowing your friends and loved ones cared.

We are so blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are home and Doug is feeling better. I can't imagine! God is good! I am so thankful for His presence in my life and yours. Give Doug a gentle hug from me. Love, Mary Kay

    ReplyDelete