Friday, September 7, 2012

The weather

It seems like everyone around here is complaining about the weather.  It is too hot!  Well it is pretty hot even for me.  I can tolerate the heat if I am sitting on my porch with a glass of iced tea.  It is shady there.  I like to listen to the  noises of nature and of course watch the cars go by.  Right now the weather isn't bothering me near as much as those pesky mosquitoes.  They just love me!  It is nice to be loved but not necessarily by those insects.

So do you sometiomes wonder why God made certain things?  Scorpians, mosquitoes, spiders, etc.  I guess if everything was perfect on this earth we wouldn't want to leave.  Though I can't imagine anyone not wanting to go to heaven.  God loves me a whole lot more than those pesky bugs and I know He loves you too.

Have a great week-end.

No comments:

Post a Comment