Monday, May 14, 2012

Busy

Busy.  Aren't we all!  I like those days/evenings when I can just sit in my chair and hold my cat and do nothing.  It seems like those days/evenings are getting fewer lately.  This time of year is so full of graduation/school/church /work things that there isn't time for nothing! This week there is something everynight but one!  I am sure I can find something to do or somewhere to go that night too.

A day might come when I can only do nothing.  Not sure I am ready for that.  At least not yet just would like a nothing evening once in awhile.

Are you busy or do you have nothing days/evenings?  One day maybe we can rest at Jesus feet!  I would like that nothing day/evening.

2 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share your information to us.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is busy. Are they busy doing God's work is the answer. Sometimes during my business I ask myself,if it is about me or is it about HIM? Thank God, I serve a mighty God and HE forgives and washes me clean. Love, MK

    ReplyDelete