Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summertime

Oh the lazy, hazy days of summer...where did they go?  I can remember those days.  I would love to spend the day sitting on my front porch doing nothing....

Besides working I have spent time at Bible camp teaching young ladies.  I had to spend time preparing for that and trust me you have to be on your toes to teach them.  They ask questions! My grandchildren have been visiting.  That always keep me busy.  Love having them around.  It doesn't happen often.

I was thinking about being lazy.  Not doing laundry or sweeping the floor or making the bed could be seen by some as lazy.  Staying in bed until the last minute could be seen as lazy. 

The worse part about being lazy is if we forget God.  You know He made these lazy, hazy days.  We need to give Him thanks.  While you are out there on that proch spend time talking to Him, reading His Word.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are back. I am sure the girls and grandchildren enjoyed every minute of you. I have been keeping up with my blog. I accomplished the 1000 thank yous, photos of our trip, and now I am praying for 100 days for my children. I guess you could say I have been busy too. Would love to have you and Doug come for lunch some day. Just let me know. :) Love, MK

    ReplyDelete