Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Praying for my son.

Several of my friends have posted about praying for 21 days for their sons.  You can join this group but I didn't.  However I think this is a great idea.  You see today is my youngest son's birthday.  I am very proud of my son and I do pray for him everyday.  Jeremy is married to a wonderful, caring and sharing woman, Sheila.  I love them both dearly.

My son is creative  and so is his wife.  He is a baker.  He bakes for people and dogs!  Yes for dogs.  She makes handcarved candles.  Beautiful creations.  But you know what, the creations God made when they (Jeremy and Sheila)were made are special.  I am so thankful for them.

So if you have a son or daughter pray for them for the next 21 days and every day after.  They are a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment