Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tea Cup

Those of you that know me know I collect tea pots and tea cups.  As I look around my house I see all the beautiful tea cups and tea pots God has blessed me with. I enjoy having tea parties and drinking tea in special cups.  I have been sort of busy lately and have not had a tea party in a while.

Sort of busy...  Sometimes we get so busy doing busy things we forget to do the things that are most important like having ladies over for tea and maybe talking about God's Word together.  Or maybe just taking time out to pray and study God's Word alone.

You know if that tea cup gets empty there is no more tea in it!  We are the same way.  If we don't keep filled up on God's Word we become empty.  Satan just hangs around for that time.  Are you empty?

Fill that cup!

2 comments:

  1. When I get home from this trip, I am going to have you over for tea. I didn't know you did tea pots and tea cups. I will have to remember this. Love your message. Sometimes I am full and sometimes I am empty. Love you, MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good reminder! It's hard to be mindful of refilling our own cups when we are busily pouring out ourselves filling up others cups.

    ReplyDelete