Thursday, April 5, 2012

Alpha and Omega

Everywhere you look you see the beautiful spring flowers.  Here in Texas bluebonnets, Indian Paints, flox, Lavender, etc. is filling the fields and road sides. In my yard the roses are blooming, my shamrock plant, my easter lily  and lots of petunias are blooming.  God is in charge.  He made all these flowers and they know when to bloom.  It isn't because of anything I did.

I have a friend Terry.  Terry is a very good photographer.  He posted a picture on facebook of dandilions.  One was yellow and the other was ready for a child to pick and blow away!  Beautiful.  He titled it Alpha and Omega.  The beginning and the end.  God is the beginning and the end.  Everything we do from beginning to end we do for the glory of God.

Have a great day from beginning to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment